The 11-13 weeks scan
This course covers all the important aspects of first-trimester screening for chromosomal abnormalities and major defects.
- The course is free of charge
- It is available in several languages
- The complete course lasts for several hours
- It does not need to be covered in a single session
- If you want to view the whole or parts of the course for your own interest please click here.
- The course is compulsory for all sonographers wishing to obtain the FMF Certificates of competence in the measurement of nuchal translucency, assessment of the nasal bone, assessment of ductus venosus flow and assessment of tricuspid flow. If you want to attend the course please login here.
Book on the 11-13 weeks scan
This book, which is free of charge, summarizes all aspects of screening for chromosomal and structural abnormalities by the 11-13 weeks scan
Three Continuing Medical Education credits
After completing the course you can obtain a CME certificate. For the terms and conditions please click here.
List of registrants
To view the list of health care professionals who have completed the internet based course on the 11-13 weeks scan please click here.