14th World Congress in Fetal Medicine
21 to 25 June 2015, Crete, Greece
- Location: Creta Maris, Hersonissos, 70014, Crete Greece
- Registration fee is €400, includes meals and social events
- Accomodation: for a list of hotels please click here.
- Online registration is now available, click here to register.
- Abstract submission is now available here.
The World Congress is designed both for those specializing in fetal-maternal medicine and those with a more general clinical interest who want to be updated on developments in the field. Leading international experts and young researchers will present and discuss the latest developments in fetal medicine.
The first two days of the Congress (Sunday and Monday) will be common with the annual meeting of the International Fetal Medicine and Surgery Society (IFMSS) which will be held in the same location on June 19th to June 23rd. For details on registration and abstract submission for the IFMSS please click here.
Previous World Congresses
- 2014 Nice, France: programme, abstracts
- 2013 Marbella, Spain: programme, abstracts
- 2012 Kos, Greece: programme, abstracts
- 2011 St Julians, Malta: programme
- 2010 Rhodes, Greece: programme
- 2009 Portorose, Slovenia: programme
- 2008 Sorrento, Italy
- 2007 Cavtat, Croatia
- 2006 Barcelona, Spain
- 2005 Istanbul, Turkey
- 2004 Limassol, Cyprus
- 2003 Lisbon, Portugal
- 2002 Athens, Greece